Okay I admit I first had to figure out what a meme was. Wiktionary defines it as:
Any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. Examples include thoughts, ideas, theories, practices, habits, songs, dances and moods and terms such as race, culture, and ethnicity.
- Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them on your blog for everyone to guess in the comments.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- GUESSERS: NO Googling/using IMDB search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but all that would do is make you win. Where’s the fun in that?
- One movie guess per human allowed in the comments, but email me with additional guesses, if you like.
“Oh, you think you’re hot shit ’cause you get to sit over there and play Pictionary, well guess what? My five year old daughter could do that and let me tell you, she’s not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed.”Rico’s good he got 2 of the quotes. I’ll credit him for both cuz he’s my bro. This one’s Juno . “Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.”Rico’s done it again. Breakfast Club, baby.
- “My embarrassing admission is I really like that you’re nice, right now.”
- “I’ve been trying to write her a poem, but I can’t seem to finish it. What rhymes with ‘glass’?”
“Great pate, mom, but I gotta motor if I wanna be ready for that party tonight.”Nice get Ms Polly! Great line from Heathers
- “Oh, I just think I’m gonna barf… Well, that passed. Now I’m hungry again.”
“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”That’s Princess Bride of course. Ms. Becky was quick on that draw. A: “Would you like another schnitzengruben?” B: “No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.”Thanks for playing FreshHell! Blazing Saddles is correct.
- “I don’t care what you believe in, just believe in it.”
- A: “Is life always this hard, or is it just when you’re a kid?” B: “Always like this.”