In an effort to create better life balance, I’ve made time to read more lately. I’m really into sci-fi right now, especially women authors. Any other recommendations are welcome! And please share your reading lists, too.
t-love’s Reading List May 2009
- Neuromancer by William Gibson
- Standing Up To the Madness: Ordinary Heroes in Extraordinary Times by Amy Goodman and David Goodman
- The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2006 edited by Dave Eggers
- Zahrah the Windseeker by Nnedi Okorafor-Mbachu
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
- The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. LeGuin
- Tales From Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin
- Storycatcher by Christina Baldwin
NaBloPoMo day 5.